Saturday 26 May 2012

Black Smokey Eye (Using Sigma Paris Palette)


Today i created a regular Black smokey eye using the Sigma Paris palette.This is so simple as i only used 4 colours from the palette and so easy to do! The beauty of this look too is you can modify it to your makeup style. You dont have to use as much of the black or take it as high up over the crease as i have. I think its good for everyone to know how to do this particular look...who doesnt love a smokey eye!

        The palette is the only thing i have used for this look as well as Urban Decay eye liner in "Perversion"

-To start off as always i have used an eye primer over my entire lid to make sure there is no creasing.

-After that i used the colour "Eiffel" (Black with a multi-colour glitter through it) on the outer 2/3 of my eye,on the very outer corner i winged it out a little bit,i also did the same on my lower lash line and to finish that step off i blended along the edges of the colour i just put down to make sure the is no harsh lines.

-Then i used the colour "Notre Dame" (a shimmery pewter purple with flecks of gold through it) next to the black and slightly blended it over the top and i took it in just shy of the tear duct (top and bottom)

-I then used the colour "Lumiere" which is the cheek highlight colour in the palette (a shimmery champagne-nude) and applied that over my brow bone and around my tear duct

-After that i used another one of the cheek colours which was "Rouge" (a warm pink-ish brown) and  with a blending brush i applied that around the edge of the black colour,just to soften the look.

-And to finish off i used the "perversion" eyeliner (a very dark black) along my water line,i also used liquid liner on my top lash line.mascara and false lashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!