Sunday 20 May 2012

Blue Smokey Eyes With Sigma "Paris" Palette

I thought i'd try out another look using my new "Paris" palette by Sigma,using mainly the colour "Seine". I love this colour its the most beautiful sparkly sapphire Blue,i have even used it as my eye liner!
-First i applied an eye primer all over my eye lid,then used the colour "Seine" on the outer 3/4 of the eye lid.
-Then on the outer corner (top and bottom) i used "Eiffel" (a deep Black with rainbow glitter through it) and blended it up just above the crease.
-On the inner corner of my eye i used "Lumiere" (a light pink-nude highlight shade) and blended it into the blue
-Then i used "Versaillies" (a very shimmery white with gold glitter) very lightly just around the tear duct,i used a light hand as this colour is so shimmery.
-On the lower lash line for my liner i wet an eye liner brush with my MAC Fix + (to make the colour adhere to my water liner better) and then dabbed it in the "Seine" eye shadow and then pressed it on to my water line.
-Lastly i finished off by using liquid liner,L'Oreal liquid lineur intense in carbon black and a few coats of mascara.
If you would like to get a better idea of the colours i used if you check my last blog post there are pictures of the eye shadows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!