Wednesday 6 June 2012

Why Not Add A Bit Of Colour To You're Day!


Who doesnt love a bit of colour? I know i do! So i decided today that i would wear a COLOURED winged eye....so fun! This is such a great idea to do if you are pressed for time(which was my excuse today) or dont like wearing a lot of eye shadow. I have added two different looks,one using liquid liner and the other i used a pigment with water to turn it into eye liner. Another tip for when you are wearing this is i like to add a faint wash of colour to my eye lid that is contrasting to the liner. Like with the blue liner i used a light orange,and with the purple liner i used a light green. So i hope you enjoyed this and try it out!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!