Wednesday 27 June 2012

Purple Duo-Chrome Eyes



Hi everyone i hope you are all having a fabulous week! Today i have used a duo-chrome eyeshadow as my main colour for this look which i happen to love! A duo chrome eye shadow is where the eye shadow throws different colours,depending on the angle or the light. This one is a pink-magenta with a blue duo chrome.I will be doing alot more looks with these types of eyeshadows,they are so fun! I hope you guys enjoy this and give it a go,and what other types of looks would you like to see on here?

Products used: Napoleon Perdis loose dust in #10,BFTE eyeshadow in "Dirty Deals",MAC eyeshadow in "Newly Minted",NYX jumbo eye pencil in "Black Bean"

-First i applied eye primer over my whole eye lid,then around my entire eye i applied the "Black Bean" just with my finger,it doesnt have to be perfect because later we will blend it out with a blending brush.I took the colour up to abut my crease.

-Next i used the "Dirty Deals" (black with mulit colour sparkles) around the inner and outer corners of my eyes and also connecting the two colours just around the top of the crease of the eye.

-Then i used the #10 on an eye shadow brush and patted the colour directly to the middle part of my eye lid,top and bottom.so at this point it should look black on the corners and purple in the middle.Then using a small eye shadow brush i blended the edges of the #10 into either side of the black,but not all the way so a bit of the black is still there.

-Next i used the "Newly Minted" on a blending brush and blended around the edges just to give it a subtle "Minty" glow

-Lastly i lined my top lashline with liquid liner and applied my mascara,and some false lashes.





Thanks for stopping by what d u think of this look? I love to hear from you so please comment and subscribe!
Tiarni
XOXO


8 comments:

  1. Looks great on you. Love how it pops the duo chrome is amazing!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love duo chrome eyeshadows,I have a lot more looks with them coming up! :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful!
    x
    http://beautyplethora.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, thanks for sharing!!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou that means alot,thanks for reading! lol

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous!! Purple is my fav!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its my fave too i seriously have to make myself do something different on my eyes each day cos i just keep reaching for the purples!Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!