Saturday 29 December 2012

Favorite Products for 2012!

Hi pretties! To start with i have to apologize for lack of post's lately although i think everyone is in the same boat at this time of year! Lots of exciting things have been happening, my beautiful daughter Indie turned 1 just before Christmas and didnt she just have the time of her life! I hope you all had a happy and safe Christmas,ours was spent with family opening gifts and enjoying all that delicious Christmas food (i would be lying if i said it wasn't one of my favorite parts!). It was also extra special this year as Indie was old enough to enjoy her presents  and get spoiled,that made my day :) 
Today's post is about my favorite products throughout 2012 that i would not of been able to live without, so i have selected my favorite product for each category and in some cases 2 (there were some very good products this year!)

Face Product
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation-This has been my favorite foundation for the last few months and i will not be replacing it any time soon! This is designed to give you that lit-from-within glow,whilst i dont know about that i find it gives you a flawless finish without looking cakey and the coverage is buildable. This is great for anyone who likes medium to full coverage and the shade i am is "Golden Sand".

Lip Product
Essence Lipstick- This is hands down for my the winning lip product for the year! I LOOOOVE these lipsticks! They go on so creamy,dont flake and last for ages and best of all are only $3.50! My favorite shade is "In The Nude" .

Cheek Product

Mac Cream Colour Base in "Hush"- This is a creamy blush that is a peachy-golden colour and i have never found another blush like it. It gives you the most beautiful glow and makes you're skin look radiant and last's for me alot longer than powder blush.

Eye Product(s)
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils- As the winner of this category i was going to give it to my Inglot 40 eyeshadow palette but i felt like that was cheating lol so something else that i use almost every single day are my NYX jumbo eye pencils. There are so many colours to choose from and are a perfect base for you're eyeshadow,as long as you use an eye primer i find they do not crease. My favorite colours are Milk,Black Bean and Sparkle Leopard.

Urban Decay's eye pencil in "Perversion"- This is the best black eye liner i have ever used. It is the blackest black and lasts for hours and hours. As its a little more on the pricier side i have searched high and low for good dupes of it but cannot find anything that comes close it is amazing! If you are an eyeliner fan you must try this!

The Balm "Nude Tude" Palette- I have seen so many favorites this year with the Naked palette in them but for me i much prefer this palette! To be honest i haven't had it all that long but it has quickly become something that i use daily. The colours are very pigmented and are all a little different to anything i have i have a post coming up shortly with swatches and a look!

Nail Product
Kleancolour Nail Polish- I only discovered these nail polishes this year and i have fallen in love with them! They last just as well,if not better than high end nail polishes and are so in-expensive (i believe they are around $3 each) they have a huge colour selection and dry quickly.

Hair Product  

Juuce "Argan Soft" Shampoo & Conditioner-  I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for the better part of the year and it is amazing! What i like about it,is it is so nourishing and conditioning on the hair but is in no way heavy and it gives so much shine!

Beauty Tool

Beauty Blender Sponge-  I discovered this sponge early on in the year and have used it every day since to apply my foundation. I have never got a smoother,more flawless result with brushes,other sponges or my fingers for applying foundation. I love my makeup brushes but i will always continue to use this for my foundation.

Perfume
DKNY "Pure" Perfume- This has become my signature scent this year after one of my best friends bought it back from over seas for me. This is the perfect perfume for me as its soft enough for the day time but still nice for night time and its not sickly sweet.It has notes of jasmine,peony and honeysuckle.

 Thats my favorites for 2012! Have you tried any of these products? I also wanted to thanks all of my beautiful followers for you're support this year,i have met the most beautiful people this year through this blog  and each and everyone of you mean the world to me :) thanks for stopping by and dont forget to leave you're thoughts on my favorites below!


26 comments:

  1. Yay you followed my format! I should have started a tag! Great products! Xoxo

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat you should of started a tag for sure,I like that you kept it simple and did the different categories :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ok- so making a note about that foundation! I've always used the same one, but I'd be willing to try this one out since you like it so much!! Totally on board with you in regards to those nyx jumbo pencils!! And the blender!! And DKNY Pure. Ok! So we share the same brain!! LOL!
    Happy belated birthday to Indie!! And Happy new year to you as well!!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I think we must Colleen! Thankyou you are so sweet indie had such a great birthday thankyou <3 I think you will love the foundation especially with the beauty blender I can't wait to hear what you think! Have a great new years eve Colleen xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Best Of posts! I've been dying to try the L'Oreal Lumi foundation. It's been on my list for a while. I'm just not 100% sure which color would be best for me yet. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know they are so much fun to read! i love it,its such a great foundation i am golden sand in the lumi and in mac i am an NC40 i hope that helps a bit :)

      Delete
  4. Great list! I also discovered NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils this year too and I love them :)

    Happy New Year!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou jen! i hope they bring out even more colours :)

      Delete
  5. NYX has a good kohl pencil, similar to UD. great picks. new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for the tip i will check it out im a HUGE nyx fan :)

      Delete
  6. I just got hush as a gift but I haven't used it much get :) happy new year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG mishelle you have to start using it! you will fall in love with it! happy new year to you too :)

      Delete
  7. Great favourites! I have Hush but because I'm not that pale I use it as a highlighter. :P It's lovely and I don't use it often enough! Happy new year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally the same I use it on the tops of my cheek bones happy new year to you too Michelle! :)

      Delete
  8. Definitely some great favourites! I can't believe I haven't tried the essence lipsticks yet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try them!!! They are amazing :)

      Delete
  9. Great post! NYX are probably my favourite brand for eye makeup. :)
    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here's the post:
    http://www.belletre.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html?m=0

    Happy New Year lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree NYX have amazing eye makeup products their yeshadow trios are great too! Thankyou for nominating me I will get that up as soon as possible :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) great post! lot of beauty products on there I haven't tried yet thanks for the ideas.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im happy you found some ideas thanks for stopping by Sophie :)

      Delete
  11. The Balm palette looks gorgeous!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It is gorgeous I have some eotd's coming up soon and swatches :)

      Delete
  12. oOoooo NYX JEP are a MUST for me! They just make everything so much more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree! i could not survive without them lol

      Delete
  13. Hi evryone! First before i get into things i want to say a huge thankyou for all of you're idea's and help on what to pick up in MAC from the USA,it was a huge help and whilst it has made Mike Walden Review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!