Thursday 21 June 2012

Purple With A Pop Of Silver!



Hi everyone,Its finally Friday! I hope you all have fabulous plans for the weekend,we are doing wedding planning :) This is another one of those looks where i have used my re-discovered makeup,but the colours are pretty easy to duplicate the purple is very close to NYX's "Silver" pigment (it is called silver but its purple,i know weird!). I hope you guys like this and give it a go and thankyou for stopping by!

Products used:Napoleon Perdis loose eye shadow in #26 and #17,Urban Decay deluxe eyeshadow in "Ruthless",NYX jumbo pencil in "Pots & Pans"

-First i applied eye primer over my eyes then around my entire eye lids i used the "Pots & Pans" (Silver) pencil up to the crease then blended it out with my finger,so there are no lines.

-Next i used the #26 (purple) on a pencil brush.I used it on the outer and inner corners of the eye (top and bottom),then i joined that purple up in the middle of the crease of my eye but not taking the colour down into the middle of the eye lid.

-Then i used the #17 (Silver) on a flat eye shadow brush and just patter that down in the center of the eye lid (top and bottom).When i finished doing that i just used the same pencil brush with the purple on it and blended the edges of the silver in.

-After that on a blending brush i used the "Ruthless" (a silvery-pewter-taupe) and blended around the edges of all the purple.

-Lastly i finished with liquid liner,mascara and false lashes!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!