Wednesday 6 June 2012

Dark Metallic Eyes


Today i have done a dark-ish colourful eye,my inspiration for this was actually kinda funny i was looking online for bridesmaids dresses and they were all beautiful deep tones-emerald greens,deep purples,dark sapphires....so i was inspired!I hope you enjoy this and try it out :)
Products used: Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette,Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Audacious Asphalt" and Urban Decay eye pencil in "Perversion"

-First i started by applying primer over my lid then around my entire eye top and bottom i used the "Audacious Asphalt" taking the colour up above the crease of my eye.I did this step because this deepens the look and gives it a blackened affect 

-Then i started in the inner corner using a dark rusty-gold colour,i applied that on the top and bottom,and slightly blended it out.

-Then i used a dark, emerald green slightly overlapping the last gold colour,i have taken the green halfway across my lid.

-Next i used a shimmery dark blue again slightly overlapping the green and i did this colour on the top and bottom.

-After that i used a dark metallic purple on the outer corners and slightly winged it up and blended the colour out around the edges.

-It is up to you if you would like to do this step,but i then used my "Perversion" pencil all around my lashline quite heavily,and smudged it out a little.

-Lastly to finish off i used mascara and false lashes :)



  

Thank you so much for your time and stopping by!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!