Monday 17 September 2012

A Look Inspired By Fyrinnae's "Shenanigans"


Todays look has been inspired by "Shenanigans" which is an eyeshadow by "Fyrinnae".I LOVE this colour! I am normally a bit of a sucker when it comes to a pretty gold anyways but this colour is something special. Its a very true gold with multi colour sparkles through it.And yep,its even more amazing than it sounds!I hope you like this look and try it out :)

Products used:Fyrinnae eyeshadows in: Knickers in a twist,Shenanigans,Snow Leopard,Sacred,Nijiro and Urban Decay eye pencil in "Bourbon"


-First i started by applying eye primer over my eye lids,then using the "Bourbon" pencil (any chocolate/bronzey colour will do) i coloured that in all over my lid then smudged it out with my finger.






 -Next i used "Knickers in a twist" on a flat eye shadow brush and patted that down over my whole eyelid,dont worry about the edges we will blend them out later.






 -After that i used "Shenanigans" on a wet,flat eyeshadow brush and i patted that down in the center of my eye lid.








-Next i used "Snow leopard" on a blending brush and blended the edges out. I used "Sacred" on a smudge brush along my lower lash line and "Nijiro" around the inner corner of my eye.
Lastly i finished off with liquid liner,mascara and false lashes!









Thankyou so much for stopping by,dont forget to leave you're comments below!

4 comments:

  1. The gold and the eyeliner look wonderful together! And I love the lashes too =) Great look as always.

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look Tiarni.Gorgeous! I will have to get shenanigans its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tarah! this is seriously my favorite gold.ever. you should try it out for sure and i would love to know what you think :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!