Monday 16 July 2012

Tropical Eyes


Hi pretty people! Today i have done a "Tropical" inspired look thats colourful but not too scary! I planned on doing this post last night but we started watching "Revenge" and i got sucked in! What do you guys think,have you watched it?Anyways back to the makeup... I have mainly used NYX eyeshadows for this look but you can use whatever you like,these colours are just a guide. I hope you like this and try it out!

Products used: NYX ultra pearl eyeshadows in "Mink","Lime" and "Grass",NYX pigment in "Bayou" and MAC eyeshadow in "Paradisco"

 -First i applied eye primer over my entire lid,then on a flat eyeshadow brush i dabbed the colour "Grass" in the center of my eye lid.







-Next i used the colour "Lime" and applied it next to the colour "Grass" closest to the inner corner of my eye.I also used this colour in the middle of my lower lashline.






-After that i used the colour "Mink" around the inner corner of my eye,and blending it into the edge of "lime".







 -Next on a pencil brush i used the colour "Bayou" and i applied that around the outer edge of my eye,also blending the edge into the "Grass" colour.I then used the colour "Paradisco" on a blending brush and blended around the edge of the blue.





-Lastly i finished off with liquid liner,mascara and false lashes...and this is the finished result! what do you think?











Thankyou so much for stopping by,i hope you give this a go and dont forget to subscribe!
Tiarni 
XOXO
                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!